Visit Albuquerque. Find Home.
Home is Albuquerque
Albuquerque is a vibrant and diverse city. Residents love the warm climate, low cost of living, gorgeous sunshine, unique cuisine, and endless cultural attractions. Learn more about why Lobos love calling Albuquerque home.
Quick Facts about Albuquerque
- We have 310 days of sunshine but still manage to have all four seasons.
- We sit at 5,312 of elevation, we are truly a mile high city!
- Our average commute time to work is 26 minutes. We are big city but easy to navigate!
- The Rio Grande River flows through our city and provides unique ecosystems to explore and study.
- Rumor has it the breakfast burrito is said to have found it's humble tasty beginnings at our International Balloon Fiesta in the 1970's.